Ahmet Can Sezgin has joined Crayon Data to lead and drive Sales in the Middle East and Africa region.
Ahmet comes with over 15 years of experience in defining and directing sales and business development strategies. He is an Industrial Engineer and graduate of Koc University, Turkey. Ahmet is a seasoned Sales Leader with a proven track record in Enterprise Sales. He has in-depth experience in re-defining strategies and curating personalized solutions to best meet client expectations.
His last stint was at IBM –Turkey, where he had the opportunity to work across multiple domains in Sales.
His key areas of work have included:
- Providing customer centric solutions that are tailored to meet requirements
- Evolving a strategic business development model to improve customer satisfaction
- Developing and managing a team of sales enthusiasts
- Fostering relationships with key clients
- Re-inventing business models by building a strong sales pipeline
As part of the senior leadership at Crayon, Ahmet will be responsible for actively driving growth of users and new clients in the MEA region