1) How long have you been at Crayon?
I’ve been at Crayon for just over a year now.
2) What do you do at Crayon?
Good question. I primarily am a product marketeer and the pre-sales point guard for our e-commerce vertical. But as a part of my learning curve, I dip my feet in sales, marketing and customer success as well.
3) What’s your average day like?
My day usually starts a little earlier than the Chennai office timings. It starts off with calls with our e-commerce delivery team. Then there are more calls. And a little while later, a few more calls. (Did I mention that I have bunch of calls during the day?) At around 7 PM, after finishing all the calls, I start working on the tasks assigned to me. Apart from work, there’s the regular 5 PM hang-out session in the pantry and my so-called “unproductive” period between 4:30 pm and 4:48 pm. So basically, a lot of fun!
4) What’s your favourite Crayon memory?
Every party that has ever happened at Watson’s and Thursday evening football are a part of my “favourite” memory club. And also, the time I spent in Yangon. (Okay, there are too many. Sorry.)
5) What’s your favourite part about working at Crayon? What keeps you coming to work every day?
My favourite part is the diversity in my role as well as with the people I work with. What keeps me coming to work everyday is knowing the fact that some objectives for the day depend on me.
6) What do you contribute to Crayon? (Apart from your functional knowledge!)
Football. Music. Organizing parties.
7) What is something you love to do, outside of work? (E.g.: Shopping, playing Games, etc):
Eat, sleep, Netflix…repeat!
8) If we had to choose a mascot for Crayon, who would it be and why? (can be a person living or dead who inspires you, a fictional superhero, anyone)
I would choose a Minion because of their insane work ethic and the simultaneous horseplay. Plus, they’re pretty vibrant!